CANR Communications Office
The CANR Communications Office provides the following services for faculty, professionals, staff, and students.
- Writing: Write or provide support for preparation of news releases, publication relations information, brochures, technical publications, fact sheets, websites, and related materials.
- Media Relations: Provides support for interactions with local, regional, and national media representatives (print, radio, TV, website). Primary CANR contact for responses to requests for information from external media.
- Graphic Design: Creative design services for print and web-based materials used in research, teaching, and extension programs.
- Website Design: Design and technical support for the development of all CANR websites and for other creative uses of the internet for research, teaching, and extension programs.
- Photography: Photographic services for faculty, staff, students, departments, and for events and special programs.
- Event Planning: Provides assistance for large scale college and/or departmental wide events (i.e. Ag Day, Homecoming, Open Houses, Ribbon Cuttings, etc.)
- Social Media: Provide support and guidance for establishment of official social media accounts and/or the placement of content on existing official accounts. Learn more on UD's social media portal.
To request assistance in one or more of these areas, please complete a Communications Work Request form. AT LEAST 2 WEEKS NOTICE IS NEEDED FOR ALL SERVICES; MORE NOTICE MAY BE REQUIRED FOR COMPLEX PROJECTS.
If you have questions or would like to discuss a project prior to submitting a work request form, please contact the appropriate Communications group staff member. For general questions, contact Nancy Gainer, Communications Manager.
CANR Communications Staff